They have diverse Majors and Fields available for Internships. The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for the Students. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF.
The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given with a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. This is a Fully Funded Internship and all of the expenses will be covered by UNICEF. Are You Ready to Start your career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
To apply and for more information visit here